POSTPONED - New Date to be Announced
6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
$35 or $25 for members
In this workshop we will cover some common misconceptions encountered in Pilates. Most and foremost the feeling of not being good enough at certain exercises.
We will cover some simple ways to change the language we use to discuss our bodies and make room for ourselves to feel more successful.
The heart of this workshop is 'progress not perfection', and is aimed to improve, restore and advance your confidence on the Mat and beyond.
Mama-To-Be Workshop Series - Your Prenatal Core
with Ali Handley of BodyLove Pilates
Saturday, May 20th
6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
$40 or $30 for members
Join East River Pilates' Williamsburg community of pre natal and post natal women on Saturday, May 20th, for the official launch of our Mama-To-Be Workshop Series. Hosted by BodyLove Pilates and MNDFL Meditation, Your Prenatal Core is designed to help you harness the power of your prenatal core as you progress through pregnancy. In this workshop, you will:
- Experience a guided meditation with Jessica Angima of MNDFL Meditation
- Deepen your understanding of prenatal core anatomy
- Learn how to safely and effectively strengthen your abdominal muscles during pregnancy
- Learn how to prepare your prenatal core for childbirth
- Discover how to prepare for a speedy postpartum recovery
- Participate in a Q & A session
- Included in this workshop, is an ERP tote bag filled with a take home BodyLove manual, theraband, gift vouchers, and prenatal goodies!
Self Care Workshop
with Natalie Pierson
Hosted by Natalie Pierson of Integrated Form, join us on Saturday, May 6th to learn all about self care, and why it is so important for our survival in the city. This workshop will equip you with practical tools to help you prioritize habits that improve your long-term physical, mental and emotional health. In this 90 minute workshop, you will:
- Experience a guided meditation
- Discuss the importance of self care in your daily life
- Understand how to create sacred space
- Learn how to manage your time, and re-prioritize your daily and weekly schedule
- Be empowered to make strong and positive decisions towards better self care
Leave feeling connected and inspired, with a tote bag from East River Pilates, including self care vouchers and goodies!