PRENATAL PILATES Program
BY bodylove pilates
IMPORTANT PRENATAL POLICIES
If you are preparing to take Prenatal classes, welcome! We're so excited to help you through your amazing pregnancy journey. Please note these few important policies regarding our Prenatal Program:
First trimester (weeks 1-12);
- For the safety of you and your baby, we strongly encourage you to participate in ONLY Prenatal Mat + Reformer classes
- If you join a regular group class in your first trimester, please inform front desk staff and your instructor immediately, and be prepared to modify when instructed
Second trimester onwards (from week 13);
- You will be permitted to join ONLY Prenatal Mat + Reformer classes
- For the safety of you and your baby, you will be turned away from all other classes
- If you wish to join regular group Mat Pilates classes - Foundations and Open level, please contact us in writing at email@example.com to discuss your options
If you are an ERP member;
- Please feel free to take advantage of our reduced rate Private sessions
- $60 with a certified Prenatal instructor
- $90 with the studio owner
Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding our Prenatal policies.
WEEKLY PRENATAL schedule
PRENATAL REFORMER PIlATES
BodyLove Prenatal Reformer Pilates classes are safe and suitable for women in all stages of pregnancy. Grounded in anatomy with a foundation of safe deep core activation, these workouts will lengthen, strengthen, and stabilize your body, with focus on preparing you for labor and postpartum recovery. Classes combine beginner, intermediate and advanced Pilates repertoire, using props to modify and transform exercises to suit your physical needs. These classes will leave you feeling energized, uplifted, and empowered, with the help of our passionate prenatal instructors and supportive community of women.
*Previous Reformer Pilates experience is highly recommended. If you would like to join these classes and have no prior experience, please schedule Private Pilates sessions before joining.
PRENATAL MAT PILATES
BodyLove Prenatal Mat Pilates classes combine the stabilizing, strengthening, and lengthening principles of Pilates, with the energizing cardio of standing sequences. With particular focus on safe deep core activation to support you and your baby, these tailored workouts can be done throughout all three trimesters, and are suitable for women at all levels of experience. BodyLove Mat Pilates classes are safe, educational, fun, and are specially designed to equip you with the muscular endurance needed to support your labor and assist with your postpartum recovery. Look and feel amazing as we partner with you to achieve your pregnancy goals.
monthly MEMBERSHIPS | AuTo-RENEWING
meet bodylove PIlates' founder
Ali Handley is a passionate New York based Pilates instructor, and a mother of two young children. She's also the founder of BodyLove Pilates, which is a dedicated online studio with over 300 video workouts for pregnant and postnatal women. All of her online workouts are designed to ensure mamas and mamas-to-be work out smarter, safer and more effectively during this important time in their lives.