SR - Prenatal + Postnatal Policies
prenatal + postnatal policies
IMPORTANT PRENATAL POLICIES
If you are preparing for Prenatal classes, welcome! We're so excited to guide you through your pregnancy journey. Please be reminded that for the safety of you and your baby, we have the following policies in place:
For your first trimester (weeks 1-12);
- We strongly encourage you to participate in ONLY Prenatal Mat + Reformer classes
- Please note the following classes are not appropriate for pregnant women: Cardio + Condition, Stretch + Lengthen, Adult Beginner Dance, West African Dance, or any of our regular group Mat Pilates or Reformer Pilates classes.
- If you are working privately with one of our Prenatal experts and are aware of the necessary modifications, you may request their permission to participate in our regular group classes.
- If you have permission from one of our Prenatal experts to join our regular group classes in your first trimester, please inform front desk staff and your instructor immediately, and be prepared to modify appropriately where necessary
From your second trimester onwards (from week 13);
- You are permitted to join ONLY Prenatal classes
- You will be kindly asked not to participate in class if you register for any of the following classes: Cardio + Condition, Stretch + Lengthen, Adult Beginner Dance, West African Dance, or any of our regular group Mat Pilates or Reformer Pilates classes
Please direct any questions regarding our Prenatal Policies to email@example.com.
IMPORTANT POSTNATAL POLICIES
If you have had a baby in the past 12 months, please be reminded that for your safety;
- You must have received permission from your obstetrician, GP, midwife or medical representative prior to commencing Postnatal Pilates
- We strongly recommend scheduling a Private assessment with one of our Postnatal Pilates experts prior to commencing regular group Postnatal classes
- You are permitted to join ONLY Postnatal or Prenatal Pilates classes until you have received permission from one of our Postnatal Pilates experts to move forward with regular group classes
Please direct any questions regarding our Postnatal Policies to firstname.lastname@example.org.