Prenatal + Postnatal
PRENATAL + POSTNATAL
BY bodylove pilates
IMPORTANT PRENATAL POLICIES
If you are preparing for Prenatal classes, welcome! We're so excited to guide you through your pregnancy journey. Please be reminded that for the safety of you and your baby, we have the following policies in place:
For your first trimester (weeks 1-12);
- We strongly encourage you to participate in ONLY Prenatal Mat + Reformer classes
- Please note the following classes are not appropriate for pregnant women: Cardio + Condition, Stretch + Lengthen, Dance with Jules, West African Dance, or any of our regular group Mat Pilates or Reformer Pilates classes.
- If you are working privately with one of our Prenatal experts and are aware of the necessary modifications, you may request their permission to participate in our regular group classes.
- If you have permission from one of our Prenatal experts to join our regular group classes in your first trimester, please inform front desk staff and your instructor immediately, and be prepared to modify appropriately where necessary
From your second trimester onwards (from week 13);
- You are permitted to join ONLY Prenatal and Postnatal classes
- You will be kindly asked not to participate in class if you register for any of the following classes: Cardio + Condition, Stretch + Lengthen, Dance with Jules, West African Dance, or any of our regular group Mat Pilates or Reformer Pilates classes
If you wish to join regular group Mat Pilates classes - Foundations and Open level, please contact us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your options
IMPORTANT POSTNATAL POLICIES
If you have had a baby in the past 12 months, please be reminded that for your safety:
- You must have received permission from your obstetrician, GP, midwife or medical representative prior to commencing Postnatal Pilates
- We strongly recommend scheduling a Private assessment with one of our Postnatal Pilates experts prior to commencing regular group Postnatal classes
- You are permitted to join ONLY Postnatal or Prenatal Pilates classes until you have received permission from one of our Postnatal Pilates experts to move forward with regular group classes
Feel free to email email@example.com with any questions regarding our Prenatal and Postnatal policies.
PRENATAL + POSTNATAL
PRENATAL REFORMER PIlATES
BodyLove Prenatal Reformer Pilates classes are safe and suitable for women in all stages of pregnancy. Grounded in anatomy with a foundation of safe deep core activation, these workouts will lengthen, strengthen, and stabilize your body, with focus on preparing you for labor and postpartum recovery. Classes combine beginner, intermediate and advanced Pilates repertoire, using props to modify and transform exercises to suit your physical needs. These classes will leave you feeling energized, uplifted, and empowered, with the help of our passionate prenatal instructors and supportive community of women.
*Previous Reformer Pilates experience is highly recommended. If you would like to join these classes and have no prior experience, please schedule Private Pilates sessions before joining.
postnatal reformer pilates
Class description coming soon.
PRENATAL MAT PILATES
BodyLove Prenatal Mat Pilates classes combine the stabilizing, strengthening, and lengthening principles of Pilates, with the energizing cardio of standing sequences. With particular focus on safe deep core activation to support you and your baby, these tailored workouts can be done throughout all three trimesters, and are suitable for women at all levels of experience. BodyLove Mat Pilates classes are safe, educational, fun, and are specially designed to equip you with the muscular endurance needed to support your labor and assist with your postpartum recovery. Look and feel amazing as we partner with you to achieve your pregnancy goals.
welcome MEMBERSHIP offer
(valid for first purchase only)
MONTHLY MEMBERSHIPS | AUTO-RENEWING
meet bodylove PIlates' founder
Ali Handley is a passionate New York based Pilates instructor, and a mother of two young children. She's also the founder of BodyLove Pilates, which is a dedicated online studio with over 300 video workouts for pregnant and postnatal women. All of her online workouts are designed to ensure mamas and mamas-to-be work out smarter, safer and more effectively during this important time in their lives.