We all know that life in New York can be unpredictable, from unexpected deadlines, to delayed trains, and too much tequila the night before. However, out of respect for our clients who are waitlisted, East River Pilates Studio honors a strict 12 hour cancellation policy for all classes. This applies to all classes offered at the studio and includes both late cancellations and no-shows. In order to avoid forfeiting your session or being charged in full for unpaid registrations, please be sure to cancel online using your MindBody software login at least 12 hours prior to your session.
For all clients on Monthly Memberships, the following fees apply to clients who do not honor our strict cancellation policy:
- $5 fee for no-shows. This applies to all clients with unlimited memberships.
- $20 for late-cancelling three times in one month. This applies to all clients on all memberships.
Private + Duet Appointments
East River Pilates Studio honors a strict 24 hour cancellation policy for all appointments. This applies to all Private + Duet appointments and includes both late cancellations and no-shows. In order to avoid forfeiting your appointment or being charged in full for unpaid registrations, please be sure to cancel your appointment by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours prior to your appointment.
No exceptions. No refunds. No class credits.
- All sales are final.
- No refunds or exchanges on retail purchases, unless item is deemed faulty. No refunds or exchanges will be issued due to change of mind or incorrect size selection.
- All sales are final.
- Refunds will be issued in case of a merchant processing software error, or if an East River Pilates team member incorrectly processes a sale on the client's behalf.
- Account credits for the full amount paid will be issued in case of the client incorrectly processing a sale, or a change of mind.
- All return requests must be submitted in writing to email@example.com within 7 days of the sale date.
Cash Free Business
East River Pilates is a cash free business. No cash is stored on premises. No cash payments will be accepted for any purchases.
Late Arrival Etiquette
Please arrive early for a smooth check-in experience. If you anticipate being late, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Out of respect for our clients, instructors, and your safety, there is no admittance after 5 minutes of the scheduled class time.
If you are denied entry due to lateness, you may attend a later class on standby.
Our system will automatically add you to class if a spot becomes available up until 1 hour before the scheduled class time. If you anticipate you will not be able to attend and have not yet been added to class, please remove yourself from the waitlist online using your MindBody software login. You will receive an email confirmation when you have been added to class from the waitlist.
Out of respect for our clients, instructors, and your safety, if you are 5 minutes late and we have not received an email from you, your spot will be given to a waitlisted client.
If you have been added to class from the waitlist, standard cancellation policies apply.
For hygiene and safety purposes, please note that socks are required for reformer classes and privates. Grippy socks encouraged.
Please keep showers to 5 minutes or less. Thank you for being considerate.
East River Pilates is not responsible for items lost, misplaced or stolen while at our studio locations. If you have misplaced an item, please email email@example.com.